Visit the New Visual Periodic Table of the Elements! (<----click here)
*Chemistry Good Reads - Check it out!*
* Uncle Tungsten: Memories of a Chemical Boyhood (Oliver Sachs, M.D.)
* The Disappearing Spoon (Sam Kean)
* Napoleon's Buttons: 17 Molecules that Changed History (LeCouteur & Burreson)
*Chemistry MIT Videos*
* Behind the Scenes in Chemistry (MIT)
* MIT Science Resources
Chemistry Journals and Publications
(For Science Fridays Articles)
Specific for High School
* "ChemMatters" - American Chemical Society
* "The Mole" - Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
* Learn Chemistry - Interactive Website for Chemistry - RSC
* National Public Radio "Science Edition"
* New York Times Science Section
* Science Daily - Chemistry Section
* Scientific American
* American Chemical Society "C&EN: Chemical & Engineering News"
* Royal Society of Chemistry (Europe) "Chemistry World"
**Science Fridays Articles from Students**
About the Atom...
About the Elements and the Origin of Life...
About the Nobel Prize in Chemistry...
Chemistry Lectures, Videos, and Interactive Quizzes
* Lecture Notes
* Interactive Reviews and on-line quizzes (ScienceGeek)
* On-line Tutorial (ChemThink)
* Videos (Khan Academy)
Additional Resources for Students
Find out what it is like to be a NASA Scientist!
* NASA TV - live TV broadcasts from space and space stations
* ISS - Live Stream from the International Space Station
* NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
* NASA for students
Interested in Medicine and careers in health sciences? Check it out!
* NIH - National Institute of Health "Finding" magazine
* White Coat Notes - latest news from the Boston medical community
* Science Daily - Health & Medicine news
Concerned about the environment and the oceans? Be part of the solution!
* NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
* National Marine Sanctuaries' Marine Life Resources
* EPA - Environmental Protection Agency